Thursday, February 25, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday Challenge

Hello Bloggers
How is everyone doing today.....
I am so ready for spring.....
Anyway this is a card I did for the challenge over at Flutter by Wednesday.  Hope you like it.
I learned of this challenge blog from Kristie Meeker who is on a yahoo group with me.  I went out and looked and decided to do the challenge.  Hope you like what I came up with.
I used Prismacolor Markers for this one, the Swiss dot cuttlebug folder, and the MS border punch.
Leave a message and tell me what ya think if you have the time.  But always
Let's keep those pinkies inky
Have a great day

10 comments:

Danni said...

What a beautiful card! I just love how you colored the butterflies! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

I love this card!!! It is just beautiful! I am so glad Kristie told you and you participated so I got a chance to see it!

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

This is really pretty Gloria, I love your choice of colors.

Kristie W. said...

How pretty, I love the bold butterflies!! So glad you played along this week!

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous card and I love the colors that you used. So glad that you joined us at FlutterBy.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, as always!

Kimberly S said...

What a gorgeous Butterfly Card!! So glad that Kristie encouraged you to play along. thanks so much for joining us this week for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

Julie Ann said...

So beautiful and bright, Gloria! Those butterflies will definitely bring spring joy!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow..this really make me wish for Spring..I love it..

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Gloria! Wow, this is stunning. Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at flutter by wednesday!