Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Finally a challenge card done

Hello All
I finally got a challenge card done--WooHoo...As some of you may remember my New Year's resolution was to a Christmas card a week all year...well with Hospital stays and Dr appointments for hubby and I  I got behind---but I am almost caught up---and this challenge blog gives me the incentive to stay caught up.
The rules for this one was 2 layers, 3 buttons and some glitter....
If you would care to join me in this challenge check it out here
Hey I am glad you stopped by and leave a little note and say Hi.
Til next time
Let's keep those pinkies inky.

6 comments:

Jennie said...

Cute card Gloria. I am glad you are getting caught up. With the weather we are having Christmas cards seem very appropriate at the moment!

Anonymous said...

This is really cute...now my snow would fit quite nicely with your little elf....lol

Maria said...

Wow, Gloria. . your card i s adorable! I love that elf. . .such a wonderful Christmas card. Thank you for playing along with us this week at CSAYL!!! Hope to see you playing again!!! Can't wait to see more of your cards!

Maria

Anonymous said...

Oh Gloria! I love this little elf.
I'm hoping to jump in, we will see if I can't get it done this weekend.
Your card is darling!!

Kristie W. said...

Your elf is just too cute!! Great card!

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Oh he's so cute, you are slowly convincing me I should take up this challenge!