Saturday, February 13, 2010

February 13, 2010

Hello !!!!!
Well today I worked on re-organizing my Art Room.  But I had to play a little to relax also, so I had this image colored and decided with all of the snow across the whole USA I would give a little push for SPRING!!!!!     They say 49 states has snow somewhere--the only exclusion is Hawaii....No that is what I call sad!!!!
Did I get much down in the Artroom ,  NO but I had fun.
Doesn't this little guy just make you think spring---and wish it was here????
Anyway glad you stopped by--now
Let's go get our pinkies inky.

Have a great weekend!!!!!! 

2 comments:

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Oh he's perfect for a fella. Wouldn't any guy just loving getting this card. You art room will wait this was much more important. Great card.

Anonymous said...

This is too cute.