Friday, February 12, 2010

February 12, 2010

Good Morning!
Boy I am on a roll today--Already got the bathroom and living room swiffer mopped, had breakfast, cleaned up my emails and finally got batteries yesterday to take pics of some cards I made.
On one of my groups, they were discussing the bookatrix cards, so ladies here is one I made.  Hope you like it.
It also counts as one of Christmas cards--my goal was 1 a week all year--but with hospitals stays and so on I am behind---BUT I will catch up--so don't be surprised to see a Christmas one here and there.  Thanks for looking and would love to hear from you....Anyone with experience with the bookatrix I would love some tips and hints.  Hope everyone has a great weekend, and hopefully I will some more to share later today or tomorrow.
So til next time
Let's keep those pinkies inky
 

3 comments:

Julie Ann said...

Wow!! That card looks awesome!!! I think you did a Great job on it!!

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Oh this is pretty Gloria! Can you actually fold this card? I think I would hate to.

Anonymous said...

I love this Gloria...so very pretty.