Monday, February 8, 2010

February 8, 2010

Hello Everybody----
Well I know a lot of you are digging out from the big snowstorm--even my family in northern Alabama got hit last night....We have had beautiful weather the last 3 or 4 days--beautiful sunshine, but a bit nippy.  Sadly that all ends tonight as they are predicting around 6 inches of that fluffy white stuff....and some you that already have a lot are suppose to get more--so I guess we can all get our pinkies inky the next few days.
Anyway, this is a card I made for a swap on the Crafty Card Creators group.  Chrissy or Jennie post an image and we have to use it for a card.  So no stamping or 3_d in this one--just the image but I hope you like it.
Would love to know what you think

So until next time--Let's keep those pinkies inky....

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Gloria it is lovely as always.

Anonymous said...

I love this...and it was all mine....all mine...displayed on my wall...thanks Gloria...love ya.