Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lexi's Birthday Card

Today is my granddaughter's birthday and this is the card I made for her.  I hope she like it.

The image was decoupaged and a set was made by a dear friend Brenda.  I think she does marvelous work.  Anyway I hope Lexi likes her card.





This is the inside of the card--Brenda made the insert as well--and the backing paper on the front of the card











 And this is a picture of it up on the frame holder. 

Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed Lexi's card.

Have a great day--weekend is almost here...

Later

4 comments:

paige said...

This card is a real treasure! Your granddaughter will love it!

Christina Lytle said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love the decoupage set, and your granddaughter will love this card...

Judie H. said...

Gloria, what a wonderful card, I'm sure Lexi will love it

Phyllis said...

Oh Gloria your granddaughter will just love this card. I do.