Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lexie's Birthday invites

Hello Everyone
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.
I am sharing the birthday party invites I made for my granddaughter.  She LOVES My Little Pony so I made her invites with them.
The pony was a colorbook page I shrunk down.  I colored the ponies with my Bic and Sharpies.  The little tag says A Birthday party for Lexie Gilman was punched with a Stampin Up punch, the leaves were punched with a Martha Stewart punch.  I embossed the background with the Swiss dot cuttlebug folder.  I am sure Lexie will love them.  I hope you liked them too.  The first here is a close up, and the second picture is the whole lot of them.  I made twelve.  Let me know what you think....
Til next time------
  Let's keep those pinkies inky
 

7 comments:

Kay said...

Gloria, those are so cute. She will be so proud of them.

Jennie said...

They are adorable Gloria!

Phyllis said...

Gloria,Lexie will just love these invitations to her party. They are just so cute.

Anonymous said...

I would be so proud to have these tooo... they are stunning...

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

What a super Grandma you are, I bet she loves them and I bet years and years from now she'll talk about the Pony invites Grandma made!

Judie said...

Gloria, these are so cute. I'm sure Lexie will love them. You are a special grammy.

Christina Lytle said...

They are adorable....