Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lexie's Birthday invites

Hello Everyone
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.
I am sharing the birthday party invites I made for my granddaughter.  She LOVES My Little Pony so I made her invites with them.
The pony was a colorbook page I shrunk down.  I colored the ponies with my Bic and Sharpies.  The little tag says A Birthday party for Lexie Gilman was punched with a Stampin Up punch, the leaves were punched with a Martha Stewart punch.  I embossed the background with the Swiss dot cuttlebug folder.  I am sure Lexie will love them.  I hope you liked them too.  The first here is a close up, and the second picture is the whole lot of them.  I made twelve.  Let me know what you think....
Til next time------
  Let's keep those pinkies inky
 

8 comments:

Kay said...

Gloria, those are so cute. She will be so proud of them.

Jennie W said...

They are adorable Gloria!

Phyllis said...

Gloria,Lexie will just love these invitations to her party. They are just so cute.

Scrapping Mom said...

I would be so proud to have these tooo... they are stunning...

Patti Senter aka NW Lady said...

What a super Grandma you are, I bet she loves them and I bet years and years from now she'll talk about the Pony invites Grandma made!

Judie said...

Gloria, these are so cute. I'm sure Lexie will love them. You are a special grammy.

Kim Piggott said...

Oh Gloria these are wonderful she must be so thrilled to hand these out!
hugs
kim x

Christina said...

They are adorable....