Saturday, June 19, 2010

Gorjuss

Happy Saturday to you all------

First off--how to you like my new blog layout.  It was done by my wonderful friend Rita this time.  Usually her daughter Chrissy does it, but Rita has learned also now--so WooHoo I have two great friends who make my blog beautiful.  

Anyway for my addition today I used a Gorjuss image and a CUP frame.  I used Sharpies to color, the leaves around the rose buds are a Martha Stewart punch, then organza ribbon from my stash.  Hope you like her.

Thanks for stopping by--I love all my visitors....
Have a great weekend.

Hugs

4 comments:

Judie said...

Gloria, she is just too cute, wonderful card,

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

This is darling, love her knee hi's and that's a gorgeous embossed background. I think the pink bow and flowers just make it though. Your blogs lookin' really fine!

Phyllis said...

I love your Gorjuss image on your card and it sure did make up a very cute card.

Christina Lytle said...

Beautiful card and Blog! I had to teach momma she kept wanting new ones every week, something to keep her busy now! haha.. She is taking off though and doing great.
Love ya!