Sunday, April 18, 2010

Everything is coming up Roses

Well I hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing weekend.  
My weekend wasn't the greatest--my back started hurting for no apparent reason and is still hurting, so I didn't get much done....
As you can tell I love flowers, lace and elegant.  This is another CUP sheet.  I used a jewel from a package of jewels from the dollar store.
I hope you like it...it was a rather quick and easy card to make.
Thanks for stopping by and if you care let me know what you think....
Until next time------

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Very pretty Gloria and my favorite color too!

Diann said...

I sure love it....and it fits the bill of flowers, lace and its quite elegant! Sorry you are not feeling well and hope your back eases soon. Diann

Phyllis said...

This is such a beautiful and elegant card.

Christina Lytle said...

beautiful in PINK! very nice card..