Friday, April 30, 2010

Birthday Card for a family member

Hello!!!
Well it is the weekend, and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.  
For me I am going to the local stamp store---they have 75% off there quick kutz and things like that--so I will be there when they open. (lol)
This is a CUP sheet I did for--someone--in the family.....not going to say who just yet. (lol)
Anyway hope you all like it....As usual  Thanks for stopping by and any comments --well I would love to hear from you.
Hugs

4 comments:

Jennie W said...

Gloria I am sure 'someone in the family' will love it, it is beautiful!

Phyllis said...

Whoever in your family gets this beautiful card will love it.

Kim Piggott said...

Such a beautiful card Gloria!
Hope you got some great bargains!
hugs
kim x

Rita said...

This is beautiful...I really like this one...the colors are my favorite...