Sunday, February 13, 2011

OMG

Well Ladies.......What a surprise.....
I worked all day cleaning my living room after Travie went home for the weekend.....so didn't log onto my blog yesterday.......but when I did this morning all I could say was Oh My Gosh!!!!! Fred says what is wrong---I said nothing---except Rita has outdone herself this time.....and the lil stinker didn't email and tell me it was done....

Rita it is fantaboulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you sooooo much

Love ya girl....

I will update later tonight...just have to bask in the beauty of this one....

Hugs
Gloria

3 comments:

Jennie said...

It is lovely Gloria! The trouble is if you hadn't said something I would never have known! When you get a Google reader feed all you see is the post on a white background!

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome Gloria...glad you like it....I love doing them....

Alicia B said...

It is surely beautiful Gloria, I am jealous for sure now, LOL *Hugs*