Friday, February 11, 2011

Are we ready for the Poppies to pop?


Good Evening All
Well hope you are all ready for a well deserved weekend. We have worked hard all week so now time to play in our Art Havens.......
I printed this last night and put it together today. It is called a Giant Easel Tableau from CraftsuPrint. It was fun to do. I hope you like it.....
I keep thinking these cheerful flowers will bring spring quicker, but I am wondering--although our weather is to warm up considerably this next week...so maybe (lol).
Anyway lets hope so--but regardless of the weather I hope you all have a nice wonderful relaxing weekend. See you tomorrow night....
Til then....
Gloria

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gloria this card is absolutely beautiful

Barbara said...

Gloria, this is exquisite! Definitely ready for spring here and this card helps to warm things up!