Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sarah Kay

Hey--Finally

It has been a rough couple weeks..My niece was in the hospital--ICU for better than a week and then a step down unit for a few days.  She is home now Thank the Lord he pulled her through.....

Anyway  I made this card actually before she went in--just never got time to share it.

The background is a sheet from CUP. then I stamped a Sarah Kay stamp in the center, colored with my markers and layerd on a white card.  I loved the way it turned oy, so am going to have to try some more this way (lol).
Thanks for stopping by, and let me know what ya think if you have the time and are so inclined.....
Have a great rest of the weekend---for us in the USA tomorrow is still a holiday.....

Let's keep those pinkies inky
 

5 comments:

Kay said...

Gloria, I love the boarders on this card. That's really neat!

Phyllis said...

I love how you did this card.

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Darling little girl Gloria, I love Sarah Kay. Love the oval and the matching borders, very striking!

Anonymous said...

Oh Gloria..I love the look of this card...so elegant and yet cute. Love the graphic....and love you...xoxoxo

Diann said...

It's a lovely card, Gloria. I sure hope your niece continues to improve. Diann