Friday, May 14, 2010

I Love Snow (lol)

Hello Bloggers

Did I surprise you with this header (lol)
I had to do it because I have a dear friend who lives in Canada and they had snow the other day.....
Isn't this a cute little bugger though.  It is a Mo manning digi stamp.  I love Mo Manning digi's.
I tried to get away from the tradional winter colors, and besides one of Danielle's fav colors is turquoise....so just for you Danielle......
Glad your weather is better now though....
Well if you care to, or have the time let me know what you think....
Have a wonderful weekend everybody
Til next time--
 

7 comments:

Jennie said...

Great card Gloria. I can't believe people are still getting snow!

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

What a cutie, snow or not, you did good Gloria, and yes he is a cute little bugger!

Danielle said...

I love it MY Gloria. He is sooo cute, and wearing my favorite colour too. Thank you so mcuh for dedicating him to me...

I still think you should move to Canada and be my neighbour.

I will let you use my robooooo.....

Your cards are always so pretty.

Hugs

Danielle

Unknown said...

Love the card Gloria and hope it has cheered up My Danielle. Great Blog and like you my favourite flower is.............Pansies I grow my own from seed and my garden is full of them.
Luv
Lolo

Phyllis said...

Love this card Gloria. Yes he is a cute little bugger. lol

Anonymous said...

Love the image and they coloring...very cute.

Christina Lytle said...

such a cute image! You always amaze me with your coloring, so very pretty... Where have you been, I miss you.
Love ya, Christina