Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ladybug Lady bug fly away home

Wow....It has been a long time since I have done anything on this blog.  Where has the summer gone....Well I don't think it has gone anywhere as far as heat.  This has been the hottest summer we have had in a long long long time.  I for one am ready for cooler weather.
I decided to share a Magnolia with you today...I am not real happy with it it, but Judy keeps nagging me to update so here it is...
I used a 3-d image of 4 leaf clovers and ladybugs I got from photobucker a long time ago....and my background is wallpaper.  Not much imagination huh.  Antyway it is something to look at.....Hopefully the next one will be better.  Have a great weekend all....Stay cool!!!!
Hugs
Gloria

1 comment:

Paula said...

Aww, very cute! Love the ladybugs!! And I think Tilda is colored beautifully! I think it's very nice.