Friday, September 30, 2011


Yey!!!!!!!! I did it. This is Sept 30 and I updated everyday this month......
This is one I did for a swap on one of my Yahoo groups. You had to use your cuttlebug on your card. I used mine cutting out my nesties and I cuttlebugged my background also.
Well girls I am going to take a break and get a few Christmas cards made...Will post again in a few days.....
I am just tickled pink I managed it.....so did my friend Jennie who took the challenge with me.....
Have a great weekend everyone!!!!.
Sending Smiles Across the Miles
Gloria

4 comments:

Beccy said...

Oh, what a pretty card to finish the month on Gloria! Congrats for posting every day, what an effort!
Cheers,
Beccy

Jennie said...

Congrats for finishing the month when you were so sick! Don't let's do this again. LOL

Diann said...

Great job on posting for the month! This is a sweet card and I just LOL at the one below! Diann

applejack cards by sue said...

Such a really pretty card. Lovely colours, made me smile just looking at it.