Friday, November 5, 2010

I think it is time


Hello Hello Hello

I think it is time to update my blog.
This is an oversized card from CraftsuPrint. I love doing 3-D although I must admit--I need to get back to stamping also.

Also an apology to all--but I had to go out and put restrictions on postings as I had at least one Anoyomous poster posting about meds like Vigara etc...totally ticked me off, so I have set it to have each post come to me for approval before posting to the blog---sorry I had to do that...but maybe it will get rid of the idiot who is doing it.
Sorry folks--just had to vent a little also.
Hope you enjoy my latest card....and all have a good night and a great weekend.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

A fabulous card Gloria! Why did you wait so long?!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card....you need to keep your blog updated....I have missed you.

Phyllis said...

Such a cute snowman-noel card. Love the little snowmen.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.. I love it.

Ellis said...

Wonderful card Gloria! =)

Hugs, Elenor

http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn