Saturday, July 24, 2010

ADaisy, A Daisy, A Daisy a Day

Happy Saturday Everyone..
Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing weekend.  It is still pretty hot and humid her in mid Michigan.
This is a 3-D card I did recently---and the whole time I was doing it I was thinking about a special friend.....I know she will like this card..
I love working with black and white and there was just enough color to really set it off.
Thanks for stopping by...leave me a note and let me know what you think.  I would love to hear from you.
Hope you all have a nice rest of your weekend.
So til next time......

5 comments:

Jennie W said...

I love black and white cards with a touch of color and this one is wonderful.

Phyllis said...

Real pretty card Gloria. I love black and white cards and the flowers are perfect with this card.

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow this is so very beautiful Gloria!
hugs
kim x

Rita said...

Wow..I really really like this one...those daisies are one of my favorite flowers. Very pretty Gloria.

Char said...

Love Daisies......and of course black and white cards.....great combo!!!