Saturday, July 24, 2010

ADaisy, A Daisy, A Daisy a Day

Happy Saturday Everyone..
Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing weekend.  It is still pretty hot and humid her in mid Michigan.
This is a 3-D card I did recently---and the whole time I was doing it I was thinking about a special friend.....I know she will like this card..
I love working with black and white and there was just enough color to really set it off.
Thanks for stopping by...leave me a note and let me know what you think.  I would love to hear from you.
Hope you all have a nice rest of your weekend.
So til next time......

4 comments:

Jennie said...

I love black and white cards with a touch of color and this one is wonderful.

Phyllis said...

Real pretty card Gloria. I love black and white cards and the flowers are perfect with this card.

Anonymous said...

Wow..I really really like this one...those daisies are one of my favorite flowers. Very pretty Gloria.

Char said...

Love Daisies......and of course black and white cards.....great combo!!!