Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dragonfly

Hello Ladies:
Well it is the last day of March and here in Michigan it was beautiful.  This is the warmest March I can remember.  We hit near 80 today, and we usually don't do that til late May or June.  Tomorrow is suppose to be even warmer...Yippee....
Okay, anyway this is a card I did for a swap on Craftycard Creators...I sure hope my partner likes it.  
It is another 3-D card--and I think it was called a side stacker--not sure though (lol)
Anyway  thought it looked nice and springy for a nice spring day..
Let me know what ya think....
In case I don't get back on I hope everyone has a nice and BLESSED Easter.
Hugs to you all

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is sooo pretty....I love the colors....

Christina Lytle said...

Oh your partner will love it! Very Springy and beautiful. I'm glad you are having some nice weather, we are too.. But the storms are on there way!
♥ you...

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

My name starts with 'P' can't you pretend this is mine? What a beautiful card you've created Gloria!