Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Hello All.....How is everyone tonight. I called this entry Winter Wonderland...It truly does look like a Winter Wonderland. Did you all know that was the nickname for this great state of Michigan that I live in....If you noticed on my blog as I am adding this card anyway, we have a balmy 18 degrees.....Brr!!!!!!!
This first view is from the front and the bottom one is a side few to show you how many layers there is. It was a fun, but easy card to do.
Doesn't the blue make you feel like it is cold?

Well hope you enjoyed my edition for today, if so I would love to here from you.
Thanks for stopping by and remember

"Let's keep those pinkies inky....

Happy Holidays to one and all

3 comments:

Christina said...

So cute, and wintery... Wow you are cold there, I hope you are staying warm. It is cold here but not that cold... I love the way the embossing goes so well with the paper, wow... Very pretty!

Jennie W said...

Lovely snowy card Gloria but you can keep all that cold weather right up there in Michigan!

Rita said...

I love this.....and they 3d look is awesome. And you can keep your snow up there as well...just share it with me on your blog...lol.
Love ya